Membership Application ProcessA membership application form should be completed and sent to the Alo-BT Secretariat along with the following documents:
- Statutes/ constitution/ Statutes of Incorporation/Articles of Association or similar document
- Submit one copy passport size photo
- NID or Passport
- other material specified in the application procedure.
- Secretariat reviews the application against the eligibility criteria and verifies that all documents are submitted, including references by the applicant
- The secretariat may request additional information from applicant
- Once the verification process is finalized the secretariat will notify the Alo-BT members that application has been made by the organization
The membership will be renewed on annual basis on receipt of the membership fee.
Suspension of membership
The membership of Alo-BT will be suspended if:
- Organization is in violation of membership criteria or rules and regulations;
- Failure to pay membership fee
- The organization will be given the chance to justify and/ or rectify the mistake and will be asked to provide justification
- The leadership council will take the decision after reviewing the evidence.
Membership fees amounts and commencement will be determined at the first Annual General Assembly.